Aquagym, mountain bike rides, hiking, mini club
Events to suit all tastes
At Le Montant campsite, from 1 July to 31 August: daily events programme, six days per week.
Our hosts offer aqua gym, mountain bike rides, hiking, French bowls (“boules” or “pétanque”), sports tournaments, canoeing, themed evenings, and shows. (These activities are included in the rate, except for themed evenings, bike hire and canoeing).
A free “mini club” for children aged five and up is also available six days per week, with nature exploration, craft workshops, and mini sports events). We would like to advise you that this free service is not a childcare service, but requires children to actively take part in the activities that our hosts offer.
You can also enjoy an initiation to different activities via our sports facilities that include mini golf, football pitches, volleyball, basketball, and handball courts as well as children’s games, including trampolining, slides, swings, table tennis, billiards and table football.
At Sarlat and throughout the Dordogne, a wide range of events and activities are organised, including:
- The large market in Sarlat on Saturdays;
- Hiking, mountain bike rides, and horse-riding in Dordogne Périgord;
- Descending the Dordogne Valley by canoe;
- Guided walks through the Dordogne;
- Quadbike trips to explore the Dordogne’s most beautiful landscapes;
- Hot air balloon trips over the Dordogne Valley;
- Climbing and caving in the heart of the Périgord Noir;
- Tree climbing trails, etc.